The site owner and administrators reserve the right to delete posts, messages and comments from anyone who violates or breaches any of the rules below.
1. No Advertising / Spam should be used in any part of Tha Hop.
2. No duplicate or repeat posts.
3. Tha Hop forbids any use of abusive behavior to any company, group or individual.
4. Although Tha Hop is open for discussion, do not expect the site administrators to serve you directly if you leave your e-mail address or personal details in the arena.
5. Flame wars in Tha Hop are entirely the responsibility of the individual and not of the site owner and administrators.
6. Please respect and support each member in Tha Hop. This will help create a pleasant and clean environment for all users.
Adult Content Warning:
YOU MUST BE 18 OR OVER TO ACCESS THIS SITE! The materials available within this Web Site include graphic visual depictions and descriptions of violence, tragedies, nudity and sexual activity.
1. You are an adult, at least 18 years of age, you are familiar with and understand the standards and laws of your local community regarding sexually-oriented media. You represent that, based on your familiarity with the standards and laws of your local community, you will not be violating any applicable standards or laws by requesting, receiving, downloading or possessing any of the video, audio, graphics, images or text ("Adult Material") available on this Web Site.
2. You hereby acknowledge that any use of this Web Site is at your sole risk. You understand that the Publisher of this Web Site has no responsibility or liability related to your use of this Web Site and the Adult Material contained herein.
3. You will not permit any person(s) under 18 years of age to have access to any of the Adult Materials contained in this Web Site.
4. You are voluntarily choosing to access this Web Site, because you want to view, read or hear the various Adult Materials that are available. You agree to immediately exit from this Web Site if you are in any way offended by the Adult Material within.
5. This Web Site contains links to other related Internet sites, resources, and sponsors. Selection of an ad banner or link may redirect you off of this Web Site to a third party site. Any content provided on such third party site or transactions (including memberships) that occur between you and the owner of any third party site are strictly between yourself and that third party and are not the responsibility of the Publisher of this Web Site.
You should direct any concerns regarding any third party site to its site administrator or Webmaster. Your access to, or use of, any non-Publisher web site is at your sole risk.
PLEASE NOTE: When you no longer see the URL you typed in the address display of your browser, you are no longer on this Web Site.
6. If you use this Web Site in violation of these Terms, or use this Web Site where such use is illegal, you may be in violation of local and/or federal laws. You agree that you are solely responsible for your use of this Web Site and any linked third party web sites, and agree to indemnify Publisher against any claims arising out of such use.
7. By entering the Web Site, you agree to abide by the Terms of Service of the Web Site. If you do not agree to the complete Terms of Service, please exit the Web Site.
Advertisers Terms of Service
1. Tha Hop reserves the right to edit, revise or reject any advertising. Porn and sexual (skin) ads of any type will be rejected.
2. Tha Hop shall be under no liability whatsoever by reason of error, including any translation error, for which it may be responsible in any advertisement beyond liability to give the advertiser or advertising agency credit for as much of the space occupied by the advertisement as is materially affected by the error; and its obligation to give such credit shall not apply to more than one incorrect insertion under any contract or order unless it is notified of the inaccuracy prior to the deadline for repetition of the insertion.
3. Tha Hop does not guarantee any given level of circulation or readership for an advertisement.
4. The advertiser and advertising agency assume liability for all content (including text representation and illustrations) of advertisements published and also assume responsibility for any claims arising therefrom made against Tha Hop, including costs associated with defending against such a claim.
5. All positions are at the option of Tha Hop. In no event will adjustments, reinstatements or refunds be made because of the position and/ or section in which an advertisement has been published. Tha Hop will seek to comply with position requests and other stipulations that appear on insertion orders, but cannot guarantee that they will be followed. Payment of a premium position fee does not guarantee positioning. In the event that Tha Hop is unable to provide the requested positioning, the premium position fee will be refunded.
6. Tha Hop shall be under no liability for its failure for any cause to insert an advertisement.
7. Tha Hop reserves the right to convert all advertisements published in Tha Hop into digital and audio-text formats within other Tha Hop products, including the right to publish such advertisements electronically on the Internet.
8. The advertiser or advertising agency shall pay the cost of composition of advertisements set but not used.
9. Advertiser (and agency) may not resell any advertising or advertising space.
10. Charges for changes (not corrections) from original layout and copy will be based on current composition rates.
11. Tha Hop will not be responsible for errors appearing in advertisements that are placed too late for proofs to be submitted or for errors due to delivery of printing materials past published deadlines from the advertiser or advertising agency or from a third party designated by the advertiser or advertising agency as a source for printing material.
12. Advertisers are responsible for checking the accuracy of the proofs they request. The advertiser should carefully check the entire ad proof, including areas in which changes or corrections were not requested.
13. Cancellations, changes of insertion dates and/or corrections must conform to published deadlines.
14. Tha Hop does not assume any liability for the return of printing material in connection with advertising unless a specific written request is received to hold such material subject to order for a period not exceeding 30 days.
15. Claims for errors must be made within 30 days following publication date.
16. All referral ads must be complete ads with point of contact clearly indicated.
17. On advertising where credit is allowed, monthly accounts are due and payable on or before the fifteenth (15th) of the month following publication, and in the case of weekly accounts, payments are due and payable net fourteen (14) days from the statement date. When any part of an account for advertising becomes delinquent, then the entire amount owed shall become due and payable and Tha Hop may refuse to publish further advertising. In this event, the advertiser or agency shall pay for advertising space actually used according to the rate earned at the time of the delinquency.
18. Extension of credit to advertising agencies is based on the agency’s acceptance of sole liability for all advertising placed by it and billed to its account. No endorsement, statement or disclaimer on any insertion order, check or letter shall act as an accord or satisfaction, or as a waiver of this condition unless and until it is accepted by Tha Hop by a separate written agreement signed by a duly authorized representative of Tha Hop. In the event of nonpayment of any agency account, prior to referring said account for third party collections, Tha Hop reserves the right to contact the agency’s client(s), as disclosed principal(s), for payment. If the outstanding balance is still not satisfied, Tha Hop may proceed with collections against both the agency and its client(s). No such action on the part of Tha Hop shall relieve the agency of liability for the debt.
19. Payment of all undisputed invoices must be made within Tha Hop terms.
20. There will be a $25.00 charge for any check not honored by the bank. Returned checks must be replaced with certified/cashier/wire transfer funds within 48 hours of notification. Tha Hop reserves the right to withhold further advertising pending receipt of replacement funds.
21. In the event an account is referred to a third party for collection, advertiser agrees to pay collection and/or attorney fees, as well as court costs incurred to effect collection.
22. Payment of account is not dependent upon receipt of tearsheets, either physical or electronic.
23. Incorrect rates on insertion orders that do not correspond to the rate card will be regarded as clerical errors and the advertisements will be published and charged at the applicable rates in effect at time of publication.
24. Preprint advertisers are billed based on the ordered quantity, which is at the advertiser's discretion, and is reflected on the accepted insertion order. The ordered quantity may be equal to, greater or less than the estimates provided by Tha Hop. Provided, however, that if an advertiser ships a quantity greater than the ordered quantity, such advertiser may be required by Tha Hop to pay for any overage up to the applicable quantity set forth in Tha Hop estimates. Those period estimates, as published by Tha Hop, may vary from the number of inserts distributed on a particular day. Tha Hop will not be responsible, nor provide billing or rate adjustments, for shortages or overages resulting from these variances, including variances due to errors in the insertion or distribution process, shortages in the advertiser's delivery of preprints, and in inserts that are not within Tha Hop insert specifications.
25. Insertion orders are accepted by Tha Hop subject to the foregoing terms and conditions. Terms, conditions, rates or agreements not set forth herein or in then-current rate schedules are not binding on Tha Hop. Customer service representatives are not authorized to modify these terms and conditions.
*These terms and conditions apply to advertising in Tha Hop.